New Bedford

New Bedford

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Ingrown Hair

March 5th: 6am wakeup. 6:20am out the door for 4 miles (30:54). 3 out of the 4 miles was on trails. Felt amazing. Work 8am-4pm. Angel hair pasta with my mom's homemade spaghetti sauce and meatballs for lunch. The last few hours of work was painful because my inner thigh was chaffing from my jeans (or so I thought). I investigated within the confines of my car and found it to be an ingrown hair. Ouch. Home by 4:30pm.

Sat on my computer until Goup got home. Listened to some new music and changed up for a run. Easy 5 with Goup and added on another loop. 7.5+ (56:30) miles. Stretched and foam rolled. Ate a few girlscout cookies before my shower. Showered. Made a protein shake. Ate the rest of my Samoas (courtesy of Kimber) to finish off the box. 10 cookies total. It's a weakness of mine. Mindless eating especially when it's cookies. But so good though. Attempted to work on my ingrown hair, but no success. Some ointment and a bandaid so I won't bother me.

Some television and no dinner. Bed by 9:30pm. Passed out hardcore. I don't remember falling asleep. 11.5 miles on the day and a workout tomorrow. Solid recovery day with some easy miles on the legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment