New Bedford

New Bedford

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

100% Nothing

March 18th-24th: All these days consisted of breakfast, lunch and dinner. Work 40 hours. Dark Knight Rises a couple of the nights. Oreos were eaten in excess (and put in everything). Milkshakes were made, ice cream sundaes were eaten as dinner, and lots of vegging out. It was a little pathetic, but totally worth it.

Ice cream sundae (crushed Oreos and chocolate syrup)

Yogurt with Oreos (homemade Yo Crunch!)

Goup told me to take 7 days off of all physical activity. I did just that. I stayed away from the blog for a week (sorry for some). Caught up on some sleep.

Subie is a beast!
 
Sunday was some level of physical activity with laundry and cleaning the apartment. I cleaned out the toaster oven, the microwave, the stovetop, and the oven. I hit up the laundromat to do 5 loads of laundry. Swung by Walmart after to grab a few essentials. Blasted the music all day.

I didn't know Pandora had a monthly limit for mobile usage. Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment