New Bedford

New Bedford

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Night Run

November 2nd: 6:30am wakeup. Bowl of oatmeal for breakfast (instant packets because I am lazy and that's one of the only items I am stocked up on). Burrito mix made for lunch. Big serving and I brought the remainder of the cheese (mozzarella and cheddar) and the last of the Newman's salsa medium heat. Work 8am-4:30pm. Afternoon was spent training one of my co-workers on tool sign-offs. Productive day and he was very appreciative.

Home by 5pm. No rush to get out the door so Goupil and I sat around until 6:45ish. Run at 7pm. 6.5 miles (44:24) while Goupil added on some more. Can never go wrong with a night run. Just you and the road (and cars zipping by you, but we had reflective vests and a blinking light attached to it for safety).

Some burrito mix and television movies (I forget which ones we were watching). Bed by 11pm. Goal is some cleaning over the weekend.

Oh, and it happened again. Notice in the top right. Different person I was playing. HM? Words With Friends is making me question life sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment