New Bedford

New Bedford

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Vegging Out

July 13th (Saturday): 8:30am wakeup. Most of the day was spent on the couch or inside. Ate a whole bunch of food. A classic breakfast that was a staple when I was a kid (even through college). A bagel with butter and jelly. Eventually made it out for an easy 7+ miles (48:26) at 8pm.

 Tastes like a jelly donut.

 Dinner. Delicious. Hooked on the wraps.

July 14th (Sunday): 11am wakeup. Oat bran with blueberries and maple syrup. Clif Bar and a granola bar for snacks.

 Organic blueberries. Mmm.

The highlight of the day was the French toast chicken wrap I ate for a late lunch. The marinated chicken in maple syrup and cinnamon was one of the best ideas I ever had. The chicken with fresh chopped spinach and extra maple syrup. Mmmm. Walked over to the grocery store to see if I would melt away. Survived. Picked up the mail. Overflowing just slightly since my keys were gone for a solid week. Plus, I don't check the mail that often. So it was probably 2+ weeks of mail.

 Chicken, spinach and maple syrup.

Lots of hydrating with Gatorade. Out for a run by 8pm. 13 miles (86:01) in a figure 8 loop along the bike path. Saw 5 bunnies along the way. I think 9 out of 10 runs, I see at least 1 bunny. Cruised through the run and felt great. Drenched by the end of the run, but felt good to sweat. Release the toxins.

Protein shake and bed at a decent hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment