New Bedford

New Bedford

Monday, November 12, 2012

Go Dog Go!

November 8th: 6:30am wakeup. Cereal. Another classic lunch made. Work 7:30am-4pm. Home by 4:30pm. Run with Derrick at 5:15pm. 4 miles (28:11). The high visibility vests came in. One for me and one for Derrick because he didn't have one. He was appreciative of us taking care of him. Back to foam roll, stretch and head to the gym for some light lifting.

Met up with our buddy Tom in Albany for a brewski (hard cider for me). Hung out for a bit before making the trip back to Clifton Park by 9pm. Felt good to shower after a long day of non-stop moving/sweating. I made the mistake of rocking flannel pants and a waffle long sleeve to the bar. Sweated by buns off.

Made a chicken and veggie wrap. Mmm delicious. Bed by 10pm. The day just flew by for a Thursday and I felt like I didn't have any down time. I like my down time and not feeling rushed. Oh well. It's just one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment